Cutting costs related to touring, workshops, and related production expenses can directly affect the price of the workshop for each participant. This support also opens up opportunities for The Young Americans® to serve the communities who otherwise might not be able to afford such an opportunity.
Your in-kind support is a direct benefit and helps ease an ongoing need, which is deeply appreciated by The Young Americans® and those we serve.
Every contributor receives the following.
- Income tax deduction
- Recognition as a supporter on web site and in published annual reports
- Receive quarterly newsletter updates on YA activities
The following is a wish list of in-kind services The Young Americans® seek on a regular basis.
- Printing Services
- Bus Transportation
- Airline Transportation
- Truck Transportation
- Costume Design and/or Construction
- Set Design and/or Construction
- Sound Equipment Upgrades
- Lighting Equipment Upgrades
- Mailing Services
- Office Equipment
- Photography Services
- Videography Services
- Tour Production Supplies – Gaff Tape, Batteries, Extension Cords, etc.
- Classroom Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Janitorial Services
- Dance Accessories – Tap Shoes, Character Shoes, Jazz Shoes
- Tennis Shoes – White
- Travel Accessories – Garment Bags, Backpacks, Suitcases, etc.